f Cool Clip HD: PYTHON EATS ALLIGATOR

PYTHON EATS ALLIGATOR

 I have a particularly huge stock footage accumulation of American Alligators, American Crocodiles, Nile Monitors, Burmese Pythons and different Constrictors, Rattlesnakes, Copperheads, Water Moccasins, Coral Snakes, Cobras, King Cobras, Black Mambas, Green Mambas, Florida Panther, Raccoons, Armadillos, Rats, Mice and so forth.. I additionally have one of a kind and elusive shots, for example, bring forth of reptiles, python encouraging on croc, crocodiles bolstering on pythons and python assaulting gator to specify a couple.



The greater part of my superior quality recordings are shot with 3-CCD camcorders, ordinarily at 1920x1080 30p. To survey and buy stock video footage from my library I recommend that you go to my Footage page where you'll have the capacity to view video cuts in superb and have the capacity to download the Quicktime test clasps to you're PC.

0 comments: